JANUARY 31-FEBRUARY 2
SILVERADO RESORT, NAPA, CA
2018 marks MRA’s 40th anniversary, and we’re celebrating our current, past, and future members with a full-bodied program, a hint of recreation, and a waft of camaraderie. The perfect accompaniment for a more successful future!
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF FOODSERVICE DISPOSABLES
- GET AHEAD OF THE AUGMENTED REALITY MARKETING CURVE
- WHAT MANUFACTURERS ARE EXPECTING OF REPS IN THE FUTURE
- MRA RETIRED MEMBERS: HOW WE USED MRA TO BUILD OUR BUSINESS
- MARKETING THROUGH AMAZON
- INSIGHTS FROM THE RE-D SIDE
- HOW TO IMPLEMENT AND ADOPT A CRM PROGRAM: Implementation, System Adoption, Best Data Practices
Networking and free private appointments with our consultants, along with a golf tournament and free time to enjoy the Napa Valley! Something for the mind and the body...the perfect pairing!
Registration will be open to members, past members, and nonmembers, along with their spouses in late October. For members registration fee will be $495 (first person from firm); $395 (second person); and, $295 (third and all addt'l). Past members, nonmembers and spouses' registration fee will be $250. Rooms at Silverado will be $239 plus resort fee.
Full program details and registration brochure will be emailed in late October! However, if you know you will be attending and want to register early, please contact MRA, and we'll get a form to you immediately!