MRA provides a wide range of tangible benefits and services to help individual members achieve professional success. Developing a thriving sales agency requires more than talent, hard work and long hours. You also need the resources of others. MRA has gathered the experts to help you make the right choices, as well as a national network of rep and manufacturer peers for "street smart" advice.
- Builds industry awareness of the benefits of the agency method of marketing
- Provides manufacturers with the resources to locate the best rep firms across the US and Canada
- Gives all members advocacy, education, training and information to enhance their sales and management expertise
- Develops and maintains high ethical standards for its members
Profit by Association!
Membership in MRA has a number of business advantages for independent rep firms and manufacturers alike:
- Exclusive industry directory and business guidelines
- Access to legal, financial, tax, and business technology consultants - MRA's "Experts on Call" human resources
- Group program on member websites
- Peer networking opportunities
- Peer Mentoring Program
- Exclusive HotLines! and Lines Available listings
- Rep certification program
- Discount programs that reduce your bottomline costs
- Business development and networking opportunities at MRA's annual educational seminar
- Group insurance program, including disability, accident, health, dental, and group life
Your participation in MRA will lead to the fulfillment of many of your industry objectives, will aid in your company's growth, and enhance your professional stature.